LEARN THE EMBEDDED CONTROL LANGUAGE OF ANSI ‘C’ IN 10-12 WEEKS ONLY
1.1 Programming in ANSI C using MPLABX and XC32 Compiler
1.2 Programming in ANSI C using Atollic Eclipse IDE
1.3 Programming in ANSI C using the Arm ver6.10 Compiler and Keil uVision
Each option is over 10 -12 WEEKS you choose which environment suits. For only R350 per hour/Total R1050 on a Saturday for just 3 hours from 9-12am, become an expert embedded C programmer .
|week 1||•Using C in an Embedded Environment|
|•Variables, Identifiers and Data Types|
|printf() support function|
|•Expressions and Statements|
|week 3||•Making Decisions|
|week 5||•Multi-File Projects & Storage Class Specifiers|
|•Program flow considerations|
|week 7||•Data Pointers|
|•Unions, Bit Fields, and Enumerations|
|•Macros with #define|
|week 9||•Compiler Considerations|
|•Final knowledge Check|
- Professional Training by Accredited Arm trainer
- Speed your time to market tremendously by developing professional C-code for portability.
- Learn shortcuts to improve development time, with faster efficient coding.
- Learn to use the most popular world-class IDE’s in the market, Keil by Arm, Atollic TrueStudio by ST and Microchip MplabX
- Small classes for tailored individualized attention.
- Totally hands-on, interactive training!
- Intensive training for core concepts to aid in real-world applications!
- Shortens development time.
- Broaden MCU knowledge for application in your area!
- Key skills to enable use in the work environment!
Multiple hands-on exercises will be performed during each class. Each participant has to bring their own dedicated equipment (laptop PC ) The course material, exercises and their solutions (source code) will be provided to each participant on a USB stick,Training will be held at Harmony Electronics or a suitable venue depending on the number of students. The course will be held over 10-12 Saturdays for 3 hours from 9:00 am-12:00 am every Saturday @ R350 per hour. Each week participants will be emailed assignments for completion to re-enforce their knowledge. This is a comprehensive Ansi C training course
Requirements: Laptop and Software installed prior to course.
Certification: Certification on completion of course.
For further information and to Register contact email@example.com or fill in the form below we will reply asap