LEARN THE EMBEDDED CONTROL LANGUAGE OF ANSI C
ANSI C using MPLABX and XC32 Compiler
ANSI C using Atollic Eclipse IDE
ANSI C using the Arm ver6.10 Compiler and Keil uVision
Each option is over 10 -12 WEEKS you choose which environment suits. For only R350 per hour/Total R1050 on a Saturday for just 3 hours from 9-12am, become an expert embedded C programmer .
• Professional Training by Accredited Arm trainer
• Speed your time to market tremendously by developing professional C-code for portability.
• Learn shortcuts to improve development time, with faster efficient coding.
• Learn to use the most popular IDE’s in the market, Keil by Arm, Atollic TrueStudio by ST and Microchip MplabX
• Small classes for tailored individualized attention.
• Totally hands-on, interactive training!
• Intensive training for core concepts to aid in real-world applications!
• Shortens development time.
• Broaden MCU knowledge for application in your area!
• Key skills to enable use in the work environment!
Multiple hands-on exercises will be performed during each class. Each participant has to bring their own dedicated equipment (laptop PC ) The course material, exercises and their solutions (source code) will be provided to each participant on a USB stick,Training will be held at Harmony Electronics or a suitable venue depending on the number of students. The course will be held over 10-12 Saturdays for 3 hours from 9:00 am-12:00 am every Saturday @ R350 per hour. Each week participants will be emailed assignments for completion to re-enforce their knowledge. This is a comprehensive Ansi C training course.
Requirements: Laptop and Software installed prior to course.
Certification: Certification on completion of course.
Using C in an Embedded Environment
Variables, Identifiers and Data Types
printf() support function
Expressions and Statements
Multi-File Projects & Storage Class Specifiers
Program flow considerations
Unions, Bit Fields, and Enumerations
Macros with #define
Final knowledge Check